Get it right every time with the UpDownAir On Board Air Delivery System!
- With UpDownAir Air Delivery Systems, you’re always in Complete Control
- Without The Usual Hassle
- Inflate or Deflate All Four Tires At The Same Time
- Quick and Easy . . . with the push of a button
- Air Delivery Systems for Jeep JK & Jeep JL
- Also Available for Ford Raptor
Ever wonder why most people avoid setting the proper tire pressure when they’re driving either on or off-road? The answer is likely because, it’s a hassle. People avoid setting the proper tire pressure because you have to sit down or bend over at each individual tire and try to make sure that you set each one to the exact same pressure as the others. Wish there was a solution that made this daunting task ever so simple? Well, we’ve got you covered. Introducing Up Down Air Systems, just what you need to easily equalize all your tires to the same tire pressure in a few simple steps.
Up Down Air’s new Jeep & Ford Raptor Air It Up ® product is a game-changer that will make this necessary task easy, fun and 100% hassle-free, all while making sure all of your tires are accurately set when your using your Air It Up Systems. So now when you’re going out to play with your vehicle in the sand, dirt, overlanding or crawling, you can air up or down to the proper tire pressure easily and quickly. Then when returning to the road, you have the peace of mind knowing that you can drive home with properly inflated tires.
Remember, driving on improperly inflated tires can cause them permanent damage. When you’re driving on pavement you want to make sure you have your proper 4 tire pressures. It’s the same thing when you’re driving off-road as well. Now you can go easily switch between the proper on and off-road tire pressures in just a few easy steps using Up Down Air Systems.
The new Up Down Air Systems ADS Controller makes this step easy, simple, safe, and accurate, enabling you to air up all four of your tires all at the same time. The Air It Up® Controller features an air pressure regulator that enables you to dial in your exact tire pressure, set it and forget it. The tire pressure gauge shows you the air pressure. Another great feature is the air down feature. This feature allows you to air down all of your tires at the same time making it easy to prep your tires for off-road use.
INFLATION AND DEFLATION TIMES
There are many factors that will influence your inflation and deflation times. The main factors for inflating your tires will be the type of compressor you are using and the size of your vehicles tires. Deflation times will normally be similar to inflation times, but will vary depending on vehicle weight.
Four 30×10.00R14 Tires using an ARB CKMTA12 compressor:
9psi to 31psi - 5 minutes
Four 40×13.50R17 Tires:
30psi to 18psi - 7 minutes
30psi to 14psi - 10 minutes
30psi to 12psi - 12 minutes
Four 30×10.00R14 Tires:
31psi to 9psi - 5 minutes
UpDownAir Jeep 4 Tire Inflation System
Jeep JK Rear Engine: Made to work with a ARB®CKMTA12 Compressor & sPOD
Jeep JK Front Engine: Best used when installing a Dual VIAIR Compressor set up & Not using a sPOD
- Air It Up® 4 Tire Inflation System can deflate, and automatically inflate or equalize 4 tires at once through our ADS controller.
- Includes ADS Controller Box, 90 psi Pressure Regulator, 150 psi Blow-off Valve, and Compressor & Tire Gauge.
- Includes Pre-cut Hoses, Fittings, and everything that is needed for installation.
- ADS Controller features 2 inlet valves for optional air sources.
- Includes 8 Quick Connect Chucks with the easy to use Betty Bar™ feature.
- Equalizes pressure between all 4 tires automatically.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Designed to work with ARB and Viair Compressors*
- Complete ARB Install Bracket Kits Avaliable for Under Engine, Under Seat, & Rear Cargo Area Mounting Solutions.
- Easy Installation
- 12 Month Warranty